I'm a digital artist graduate of The Animation Workshop of Viborg, Denmark. I'm looking for work in game making, short film and advertising - open to freelance. I'm a team player with an outlook for the big picture, a technical understanding of pipeline and a special talent for fixing things. My other interests include sailing and singing.
- 3ds Max
Languages: Danish, English. Basic German.
- 2015: Ubisoft BlueByte; unannounced project - R&D modelling, concept art, maintaining project wiki. Internship.
- 2015: Bäckanäcken; bachelor film project - pipeline, rigging, character modelling, compositing.
- 2014: Viborg Animation Festival; Cinema Trailer - CG Generalist
- 2011: 3D Empire A/S; Architectural modelling. Internship.
- 2006: The Engine; character designer, indie game project.
Education & Courses
- 2012: The Animation Workshop / Computer Graphics Artist course. Graduated January 2016.
- 2011: The Drawing Academy, Viborg. Classic/Life drawing.
- 2010: Drawing and Design, Kompetencehuset Århus.
- 2010: Painting, Århus Art School (Byhøjskolen).
- 2007: Furniture maker, first semester. Skive Technical School.
- 2005: Aarhus University, studied Nanoscience.
- 2004: HTX student exam, fashion design.
all displayed artworks are 2010-2015 @ kristine kjærsgaard hansen